Tonight, I'm excited! Not only are these little cheesecakes awesome, I have a super sweet giveaway to share with you all. First lets talk pumpkin, then we will get into the details of the giveaway.
Cheesecake, pumpkin pie, and pecans. How can you resist? Oh and did I mention this is a no bake recipe? It's pretty simple, and darned good. After my husband's first bite, "You've made me hate pumpkin this month, but this is good!"
Yes I ruined all pumpkin dishes for the man. I guess starting in August is a tad much yes? You guys may only see 30 recipes here.... but there was a whole lot of recipe testing and things that did not make it on to the blog, that he was forced to eat.
These tartlets/cheesecakes are so easy, and fancy looking. You'll wow your Thanksgiving guests with them. You start by melting white chocolate together with cream cheese and pumpkin puree. Then pour into my simple and quick no bake pecan pie crust. Refrigerate and then serve.
For the crust:
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 5 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 5 tbsp butter,browned
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a small sauce pan, over medium meat melt butter and cook until it starts to brown and gives off a nutty scent. Careful not to burn it.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool just slightly.
- In your food processor pulse pecans until they are finely chopped. Add in sugar, salt and browned butter.
- Pulse a few times until it comes together.
- Press crust into the bottoms of your favorite tartlet pans or a 9-10 inch tart/pie plate. Reserve just a bit to sprinkle over the top of your finished dessert.
- Place in the freezer until you are ready to fill.
- In a medium sauce pan add all of your filling ingredients and whisk constantly over medium heat until everything has melted and it is smooth.
- Pour into prepared crusts or crust.
- Sprinkle extra pecan pie crust over the tops of each tart.
- Refrigerator a minimum of 3 hours and serve.
My friend Lauren runs a mail-order bakery called Keep it Sweet Desserts. Last April, I was lucky enough to sample several of her products and host a giveaway. I instantly fell in love. Keep it Sweet Desserts offers artisinal desserts. Everything from classic cookies to modern twists on your favorite treats.
Keep it Sweet Desserts would like to offer one lucky reader a dozen treats of your choice OR to gift to someone special. With the holidays coming up this is the perfect time to have extra goodies laying around! To enter follow the directions on the Rafflecopter widget below.