1) Stitch Fix yeah... I know enough with the Stitch Fix. I just really really hate shopping. It has kind of saved me this summer. Check out last weeks box.
2) Swiffer dry sweeper thingys. I sweep the floor with a regular broom every day then I go over it with the swiffer sweeper... look what my broom misses. FYI that is only 12 hours of dog/cat hair on my cream colored tiles. Gross.
3) Newsroom!!!! Best show ever. I discovered season 1 on OnDemand a few weeks ago and my husband and I obsessively watched it until we were caught up. Though I have to admit season 2 is a tad slow so far.
4) Broiled Figs. Brushed with just a bit of honey broil for a few seconds or so. YUM. Perfect simple snack/dessert.
5) This Hard Cider I picked up while visiting Portland. I need to find it locally.....
6) Pumpkin candles. Yep... I SO bought a pumpkin spice candle yesterday!
7) NAP TIME! Not for me but for Mads, she is hell on wheels and I need her to sleep more so I don't lose my mind.
8) Fresh cherry tomatoes on the grill... they need nothing but a pinch of salt. So yummy!
9) Fish Tacos. I had the most amazing tacos while in Maine and now that is all I think about. Recipe for these... coming soon!
10) 70 degree days. August came in with cooler temps and I am SO loving it!
Want to see more of the things I am loving? Come follow me on Instagram and Pinterest and take a look!